Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Eleven Madison Park
Coming soon....
DSC_0270.JPG
Some really pristinely cut fish with ratatouille

I've been meaning to update, but school/career stuff has been more time-consuming than I had budgeted. I am heading to Chicago in around 48 hours for some molecularly gastronomic meals, including Schwa, Moto, and hopefully a seat at Alinea if I can get off the wait list. I am hoping to squeeze in a post before then, but if not, I will have accumulated a backlog of Chicago posts.

Update: I got a table at Alinea tomorrow. Is this the feeling people get on Christmas morning?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

foie schwa!

10/02/2007 4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jen,
Looks like you are aiming for what I did last Nov, only I went to Avenues, Moto and Alinea.

It's all found here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sifu_renka/sets/72157594410525823/

Interested to hear of what you have to say about the food in Chicago. :)

10/02/2007 8:09 PM  
Blogger jeanie said...

Can't wait to read bout ur eats in chicago!!! It'll be pretty cool, I'd expect

10/02/2007 11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home