Thursday, March 10, 2005

About
I am 23 and am currently based out of New York. I started this blog as a 19-year old "wise fool" in college; most of the meals posted on this site are from the good ol' days spent in the frigid Northeast. I am still hungry and blogging, though not as frequently as I used to. I came back from the dead not too long ago and have been pretty good about updating. So far. 

My choice of restaurants is based on a number of factors, including, but not limited to: recommendations, reviews, cravings, convenience, necessity, and divine interference. I am open to all cuisines at all price points; I enjoy fine dining as well as good divey establishments. Occasionally, and by that I mean rarely, I will post about my own cooking if I cook at all, but I believe life is too short to miss out on all the great restaurants out there.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I'm also on Twitter.


Read my disclaimer

5 Comments:

Blogger *Boomie* said...

I love your blog! If you like cheeseburgers and you haven't already done so - you should definitely try Five Guys Burgers and Fries. Not only are their burgers excellent but the fries are the best. :)

1/22/2006 8:05 PM  
Anonymous Joe W said...

Agreed...I used to go the first one they opened in Springfield VA but now they're popping up all overt he mid-atlantic. Five guys definitely rival In-N-Out at the very least!

1/23/2010 5:39 AM  
OpenID tomostyle said...

Hello Happy Hedonist! Thank you for your comment on my blog. Looks like we both enjoyed Tapac 24! Lovely photos- can I ask what type of camera/lens/editing tool you use? I'll be checking back on your blog frequently. Happy Eating!

1/29/2010 10:55 AM  
OpenID tomostyle said...

Hi HH, glad to hear that you're coming to LA! You only have time for 1 dinner?! Hopefully next time you'll plan a longer stay so you can really sample the wonderful restaurant scene in LA. My recs for your 1 dinner in LA are: Osteria Mozza, Animal, or the Gordon Ramsay. Hope this helps!

2/02/2010 1:29 AM  
OpenID tomostyle said...

We must've been on similar food paths in Barcelona! I'm glad to hear that you're going to The Bazaar. You can read about it & see photos on my blog. I highly recommend the Philly Cheesesteak, foie gras cotton candy, jamon iberico, olive spheres and floating nitro coconut island. I hope you have a wonderful meal!

2/03/2010 1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home