Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Scenes from Tokyo
Expanded posts to come:

DSC_0023.JPG
A morning at Tsukiji

DSC_0172.JPG
The Tokyo incarnation of L'Atelier de Joël Robuchon: a grandiose Western chateau in Ebisu

DSC_0189.JPG
The original Ippudo

DSC_0140.JPG
The famous ramen man outside Tsukiji

DSC_0155.JPG
My favorite department store 0101

DSC_0491.JPG
The Japanese love their prized fruits - like these rose-hued strawberries. They also like melons with exquisitely manicured stems.

DSC_0481.JPG
I took this picture thinking, only in Japan. I don't get it either.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Single Guy Ben said...

When were you in Japan? I'm curious how much those strawberries cost? I bet they were crazy expensive coming from California. As for the dog photo, definitely one of those "only in Japan" shots. :)

2/14/2010 4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home